THE ULTIMATE “NO STRINGS ATTACHED” GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
THE ULTIMATE “NO STRINGS ATTACHED” GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU DO NOT RESIDE WITHIN THE 50 UNITED STATES INCLUDING THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. SPONSOR: Epic Rights (the “Sponsor”), 8730 W. Sunset Blvd., Suite 500, West Hollywood, CA, is solely responsible for all aspects of this sweepstakes.
2. ENTRY: The Ultimate “No Strings Attached” Giveaway (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:00 A.M. on March 21, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 P.M. on April 13, 2020 (“Entry Period”). For purposes of these Official Rules (“Rules”), all times and days are Pacific Time (“PT”). You may enter by visiting https://nsync.com and following all onscreen instructions to enter the requested information and click “Submit” (“Entry”). After clicking “Submit”, you are officially entered into the pool of eligible entries (“Entry”). Only (1) one Entry per person. At the end of the Sweepstakes period, potential winner will be chosen at random from all eligible Entries received during the Entry Period.
3. LIMITATIONS: In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the email address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 2 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Sweepstakes is open only to persons 18+ or older who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the fifty (50) United States including the District of Columbia (collectively, “Territory”) at time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor, the members of NSYNC (collectively the “Artist”), and their parent, subsidiary, affiliated or successor companies; or the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, “Entities”); nor members of their households or immediate families are eligible to enter or win. Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misdirected, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, internet service provider, Website or other connections; telephone or cell phone availability or accessibility; miscommunications; failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure; jumbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions; computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures, technical errors or difficulties; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, mechanical or human error or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple email or service provider accounts to register more than once may result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Void where prohibited.
4. PRIZE: Three (3) prizes (“Prize(s)”) will be awarded. Each Prize winner will receive one (1) copy of the “No Strings Attached” 20th anniversary edition picture disc album on vinyl signed by the former members of NSYNC. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of Prize: $50.00. Total ARV of all Prizes: $150.00. All taxes, gratuities, incidentals, upgrades, service charges or other expenses not specified herein are not included and are the Prize winner’s sole responsibility. Certain restrictions may apply. Limit: One Prize per person or household. If actual value of any Prize is lower than the stated ARV when prize is procured and fulfilled, then the difference will not be awarded. No substitution of any Prize offered, no transfer of any Prize to a third party is permitted and Prizes may not be redeemed for cash value, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any Prize for a Prize of comparable or greater value. Prizes will be awarded “AS IS’. No warranty is expressed or implied. All fees, federal, state, local or other expenses relating to the use, acceptance and possession of any Prize are the sole responsibility of winner. Taxes, if any, are the responsibility of winner. Arrangements for the fulfillment of any Prize will be made by Sponsor and/or its designated agent. Allow four (4) to six (6) weeks for delivery of a Prize.
5. WINNER SELECTION & ODDS: On or about April 7, 2020, in a random drawing, potential winners will be selected from all eligible Entries received during the Entry Period. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Entry Period.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: An email Prize notification will be sent to each potential winner within twenty-four (24) hours after the random drawing is conducted. Winners must also be able to receive calls from an unlisted/blocked number (or have access to) an internet connection to receive emails from the Sponsor and/or its designated agent. The contact information provided at time of Entry will be used to notify a winner. The winners will be required to respond to the prize notification within twenty-four (24) hours of notification deployment in order to receive any required documents, including (if applicable) an Affidavit of Eligibility/Grant of Rights and Liability/Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) which must be signed and returned to Sponsor or its designated agent within twenty-four (24) hours of notification deployment. If an Affidavit and/or any other required document is not returned within the specified time period, or if an Affidavit or Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if a winner is otherwise found to be ineligible, or if a winner cannot accept or receive the Prize for any reason, then the winner will automatically forfeit the Prize and, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion and time permitting, an alternate winner may be determined. Should any winner be found to make any false statement(s) or not in compliance with these Rules, that winner will be disqualified.
The Sponsor reserves the right to investigate a winner to determine if s/he has been truthful, and to disqualify him or her if the Rules requirements were not met. If any Prize notification document or Prize is returned as undeliverable or if a Prize is forfeited, or if any required document is not completed and returned within stated deadline, or if a selected winner cannot accept or receive the Prize for any reason, or if he/she is not in compliance with these Rules, the corresponding Prize may or may not be awarded to an alternate winner at Sponsor’s sole discretion. A Prize may also be forfeited if winner is not reachable at address or phone number provided at time of Entry, or a forwarding address is not made available or any non-compliance with the Rules.
8. CONDITIONS: By entering this Sweepstakes, you agree represent and warrant that:  you will be bound by the Rules and the Sponsor’s decisions, which shall be final in all respects;  the Entry becomes solely the Sponsor’s property and will not be returned;  you release and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all liability for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including without limitation, death and bodily injury, resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of Prize; participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Sweepstakes information;  the winner’s acceptance of Prize constitutes the grant to Sponsor and assigns of an unconditional right to use the winner's name, address (city and state only),
9. RULES & WINNERS LIST: For the name of the winners (after April 20, 2020) and/or Rules (before April 13, 2020), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: (indicating which) c/o The Ultimate “No Strings Attached” Giveaway c/o Epic Rights, 8730 W. Sunset Blvd., Suite 500, West Hollywood, CA. Washington and Vermont residents may omit return postage when requesting a winner’s list.